Dried Urine Testing
Dried urine is a form of collection where patients saturate a filter card with a urine sample. Once dry, urine cards are extremely stable for shipment and storage, and this method eliminates the need for jug urine collection.
Why Measure In Urine?
- Urine testing is the best way to measure adrenal and sex steroid hormone by-products and their respective metabolic pathways, providing a gauge for understanding the body’s hormone metabolism. Urine testing is also the preferred method for testing elements like iodine and heavy metals like arsenic and cadmium. Additionally, it’s the most common method for testing neurotransmitters.
- Accurately measuring hormones in dried urine is another scientific first pioneered by ZRT Laboratory.
Most Convenient Collection
- ZRT Laboratory’s discreet dried urine collection eliminates the hassles – and embarrassment – of jug urine collection
Easiest Method for Urine Testing
- ZRT Laboratory’s dried urine method offers a discreet, at-home testing alternative and eliminates the hassles of all-day jug urine collection.
- Patients collect urine on a filter strip up to four times during the day. Dried strips are shelf-stable for 30 days and easy to mail back to the lab for analysis.
- Unlike other labs, patients do not need to stop hormone supplementation to use ZRT Laboratory testing because they have ranges adjusted for age, menstrual status and supplementation types.
- This is the ideal method for tracking the effectiveness of hormone treatments.